he University of Toronto Mississauga Students’ Union (UTMSU) represents over 14,000 undergraduate students across the University of Toronto Mississauga Campus. We are fundamentally committed to the principle of access to education for all, meaning our top priority is working to remove barriers to help meet the academic and social needs of all undergraduate students.
We do this by advocating for the rights of students, providing cost-saving services, and organizing educational programs and social events.
Vice President Equity
Vice President External
Vice President Internal
Wenhan (Berry) Lou
Vice President Campus Life
Vice President University Affairs
- Division 1 - Vacant
- Division 2 - Cyrus Joshua Balens Mena, Niguel Walker, Zinah Alsleman, Minal Syed, Annie Bhaskar, Mohammad Safwan Zahid, Xiyu (Charlotte) Wang, Robert Le, Fatima Abbas, Gabriel Horan, Yunqi (Eddy) Zhang
- Division 3 - Vacant
- Division 4 - Vacant
- Jihan Khatib-Academic Advocacy Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hana Khan-Campus Groups Coordinator - email@example.com
- Felipe Nagata-Executive Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shane Madhani-General Manager, Retail Operations - email@example.com
- Leena Arbaji-Health and Dental Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internal Coordinator- email@example.com
Where to Find Us
Room 100, Student Centre, 1815 Inner Circle Road, Mississauga, ON, L5L 1C6
The Canadian Federation of Students
The UTMSU works closely with various students’ unions across the country through its membership in the Canadian Federation of Students (CFS). The CFS is the largest student organization in Canada, representing over 500,000 undergraduate, graduate, part-time, mature, and international students. The CFS provides members and students’ unions with cost-saving services and coordinates national campaigns to lobby local, provincial and federal governments. The UTMSU works closely with the CFS and other member locals to effectively voice the concerns of students and advocate for a free and accessible education for all.
Sister Students’ Unions
At the University of Toronto (UofT), there are 5 students’ unions. The UTMSU works closely with its sister unions to lobby the central administration and coordinate advocacy across all three campuses.
- The Association of Part-Time Undergraduate Students at UofT (APUS)represents part-time students at all three campuses.
- The Graduate Students Union (GSU) represents graduate students at all three campuses.
- The Scarborough Campus Students’ Union (SCSU)represents full-time and part-time undergraduate students at the University of Toronto - Scarborough campus.
- The University of Toronto Students’ Union (UTSU)represents full-time undergraduate students at the University of Toronto - St.George campus.