Exciting News for our UTM Graduates!
Lassman Studios has recently added new dates for all UTM students who graduated during the Spring 2020 Convocation.
These dates will allow photography sessions for only Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 students, with new sessions added weekly starting June 23, 2020.
Included in your photo session are a minimum of 9 unique digital online proofs and a copy of the class composite. You must take a professional photo with Lassman in order to appear on your class composite. You must sign up online to book your appointment.
To do so follow these 2 easy steps:
- Visit the website: http://www.lassmanstudios.com/dcs_sched/
- Enter utm20 in the school ID to access the schedules.
As per school tradition, professional attire is recommended. This may include either a bow-tie, a flat print tie, a white shirt or a white blouse. If you do not have a tie or white shirt, different sizes will be made available at the time of your sitting. Please wear a white undershirt if you plan on using the studio’s shirts.
The UTMSU is not responsible for your booked sessions. If you have any questions or need to cancel a booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-967-1241
Protective Measures to Keep Everyone Safe During Graduation Photography Sessions We will be taking these COVID-19 precautions to ensure everyone’s safety during each grad photo sessions:
- All those entering our studios will keep two metres/six feet distance from others
- All employees will clean hands often, using soap and water or an alcohol-based (70%) hand sanitizer All employees will stay home if sick Lassman Studios will clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces on a regular basis
- Employees will wear a face mask or covering during each session Lassman Studios will manage entrance, flow and capacity at all times
What to Expect During Your Graduation Photo Session – Safety Measures Taken During All Sessions to Protect You This is what to expect during your session:
- If you are feeling any COVID-19 symptoms such as a cough, fever or difficulty breathing, please do not attend your session and contact us to rebook your appointment
- Please arrive no earlier than 5-10 minutes before your session
- Upon arrival, please check in with our staff and await guidance on next steps When in our studio, we will ensure that you and those around you – including our photographers and staff members – remain at least two metres/six feet apart
- Only students with an appointment will be permitted in the studio (friends or family members will not be permitted at this time) Hand sanitizer will be present at all photography shoots