- Be a registered student at UTM
- Must have a valid T-card for more than 24 hours
- Paid or deferred your fees on Acorn
- Not made to your Acorn account in the last 72 hours
The UTMSU is pleased to announce that students will be able to pick up their UPASS for the upcoming academic year, Fall 2021 – Winter 2022, from the Student Center starting on August 30th, 2021.
In order to ensure the safety of all students and staff, the following steps are set in place to allow students to book an appointment and safely pick up their U-PASS:
- Before booking your appointment, please ensure that you are eligible to receive the U-PASS. In order to confirm your eligibility, please use the following link: coming soon!
- Once you complete the form and confirm your eligibility, you will receive an email (within 24 hours) with a link to our appointment booking platform. Please select the time slot that works best for you.
Day of Pickup:
- Please ensure you arrive for your designated pick up time.
- All students are required to complete a COVID-19 Screening form (U-Check) through ucheck.utoronto.ca before entering the UTM Student Center.
- Please ensure you have a valid T-Card with you when picking up your U-PASS.
In case you lose your U-PASS, you are eligible to receive a one time U-PASS replacement. U-PASS replacements will begin on October 1, 2021. The replacement of a U-Pass costs $130.