Student Centre & InfoBooth Timings
Mon-Fri: 8 AM – 12 AM
Sat-Sun: 12 PM – 8 PM
Mon-Fri: 9 AM – 5 PM
Internal Bookings include UTMSU Team & Staff, Recognized Clubs and Societies.
Recognized Clubs and Societies Presidents, after your club has been recognized and beginning the middle of September of each year, please see the UTMSU Office Manager for the link to book rooms and tables in the Student Center.
External Bookings include ON-CAMPUS Departments and Organizations, OFF-CAMPUS Firms, Organizations, Non-Profit Agencies and Individuals.
For external bookings please contact Ms. Linda Feener, UTMSU Office Manager at
STEPS FOR EXTERNAL BOOKING:
Step 1: Review the Booking Rates and Locations
Spaces Available for Booking:
1. Student Centre Walkway (Table Booking for Max 6 hrs): This short area of the 5 Minute Walk is covered by the overhang and provides an ideal space to get walk through traffic for events. This space is divided into four sub sections, (SCW-1, SCW-2, SCW-3, and SCW-4) to allow for easier administration of table bookings.
2. East Great Hall (Table Booking for Max 6 hrs): This is the section of the Great Hall inside the Student Centre from CFRE Radio to the InfoBooth and does not include the hallway that lead to the pub from the Great Hall. This area is well suited for large presentations that involve display tables. This space is divided into 4 sub sections (EGH-1, EGH-2, EGH-3, EGH-4) to allow for easier administration of table bookings.
3. SC Presentation Room (Capacity 150 chairs, Room Booking for Max 6 hrs): This is the biggest room in the Student Centre offering easy multimedia connectivity to a large screen, projector, DVD and VHS, and full sound system
4. SC Board Room (Capacity 50 chairs, Room Booking for Max 6 hrs): This room is ideal for panel or board type discussions as it is the largest room on the second floor and will hold approx. 50 chairs in a auditorium style set up.
5. SC Meeting RM 280 (Capacity 40 chairs, Room Booking for Max 6 hrs):
This room is ideal for workshops and class room discussions.
6. SC Red Room (Capacity 25 chairs, Room Booking for Max 6 hrs):
This room is generally used for small gatherings, and presentations.
7. The Blind Duck:
Please contact Mr. Shane Madhani, Blind Duck Manger at email@example.com or at 905-8285463 for bookings.
Student Centre Booking Rates:
The rates to book inside and outside the Student Center building are as follows:
Room Booking Rate: for Presentation Room:
$175.00 per event for a maximum of 6 hrs
Room Booking Rate: Board Room (270), Meeting Room (280) and Red Room:
$130.00 per event for a maximum of 6 hrs
Table/Booth Booking Rates for Student Centre Walkway and East Great Hall
|# of||Table Booking||Any External||Financial|
|1 day||Inside||$ 125.00||$ 200.00|
|Outside||$ 150.00||$ 250.00|
|2 days||Inside||$ 225.00||$ 300.00|
|Outside||$ 250.00||$ 350.00|
|3 days||Inside||$ 325.00||$ 400.00|
|Outside||$ 350.00||$ 450.00|
|4 days||Inside||$ 400.00||$ 500.00|
|Outside||$ 425.00||$ 550.00|
|5 days||Inside||$ 500.00||$ 600.00|
|Outside||$ 525.00||$ 650.00|
|2 weeks||Inside||$ 800.00||$ 1,000.00|
|Outside||$ 800.00||$ 1,000.00|
Note: Pricing is for consecutive day bookings only.
Step 2: Send an email to Ms. Linda Feener, UTMSU Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Linda Feener, Office Manager | email@example.com | 905-828-5249