To maintain this service and increase our programming, we could always use contributions. We have set up donation bins at the Student Centre, right next to the Information Desk.
Large quantities can be dropped off in room 2102 in the Davis Building.
We ask that all contributors recognize their privilege and recognize that food and basic necessities are human rights, not charity. We are providing an essential service to students who have been systemically and institutionally stripped away from the right to access food and basic necessities.
When providing a contribution, please ask your self why you are dropping it in. Individuals accessing our service require the same amount of nutrition and quality of goods as you. Please do not give us something that you would consider to be waste, useless, tasteless or unwanted.
- We are currently in high demand for the following items:
- Canned Salmon.
- Canned turkey, ham and chicken.
- Canned fruits and vegetables (except pineapples, corn and carrots)
- Cooking necessities: Vinegar, Oil, butter, sugar, salt.
- Soya and almond milk.
- Toiletries: toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, lotion, etc.
- Home products: dish soap, laundry detergent, dish scrub, etc..