UTMSU Advertising Policies
- There are a total of 17 advertising boards on campus, all located by the most commuted student routes. Their location, organization and neatness provides for a clear delivery of what is advertised, and makes the UTMSU advertising boards one of the best way to advertise on campus.
- The maximum duration of a posting is 30 days. Anything longer requires the advertisements to be resubmitted.
- Users can submit up to eight (8) posters of a kind per month. These submissions will be posted on a first-come, first-serve basis, pending available space on the boards.
- All posted advertisements will be removed from the boards within one day of the expiry date on the UTMSU stamp.
- All signs will be posted on UTMSU bulletin boards only.
- Each advertisement must have a 5cm x 5cm white space available for putting on the UTMSU Stamp.
- All submissions will be posted on their respective boards – i.e., advertisements for rental properties will be posted only on the board(s) designated for such advertisements.
- Please note that the UTM Students’ Union may change the rates at any time.
- The content on the Advertisement material must be in English or French ONLY.
- Advertisements found without a stamp will be removed with the first incidence and subsequent incidences will be penalized.
- The content of the advertisement is subject to approval by the InfoBooth Staff.
- The advertisement must be either 8×11 or 11×17 (Ledger) in size.
- Advertisements not complying with the U.T.M.S.U. Advertising Policy will not be posted.
ALL ADS THAT ARE PLACED INAPPROPRIATELY WILL BE REMOVED!
If you have any questions please contact InfoBooth Staff in the Student Centre at 905-828-5420, or visit www.utmsu.ca